Jan 22, 2013

A Different Outlook

                                                            

So,I turn another year on January the 21,I thank GOD for blessing me with another year,and  or waking me up each every day.I'm blessed beyond believe! At least I think so.So what did I do,nothing in particular I just made me  some dinner ,and some brownies,but on my birthday MLK birthday was observe,and the President of the United States was sworn in,I was so happy.(M)artin(L)uther(K)ing birthday isn't really on the 21st of January it's really on the 15 they  just observe 21 for a holiday.I'm thinking that's why.Also, the  President being sworn  in,on my birthday is kind of special thing within itself.Because he is the first black President to reach a second term, in office...well,he is the only black President ever to reach a second term for  the United States Presidency.I will remember January 2009,and 2013 when he was sworn in as the first black President to ever  be sworn in,in 2009,and to take a second term in 2013.
I'm elated about those two things but I'm also  fill with joy about others things,as well.Two months maybe three months ago I was deciding on walking again as I did before.I did it about two years ago,but I stop because I didn't see instantaneously results, I did  later on down the line,but by then I had quit walking.I'm the  type of person if I don't see results fast then I throw in the towel and say what's the use.
Well,I have a different out look,and perspective on how I want to loose weight If I didn't mention it in few sentence ago when  I said when I first started walking that,was my original purpose. Anyway,back to why I have a new outlook,and perspective on trying to loose this weight. First off I was in a hurry.When I  first originally started walking I would walk for an hour  or so,and burn myself out.I would be so tired for the rest of the day,and another thing is I was so sore all the time, not mention I only exercise about three or maybe two times a week,and the rest  of the week I wouldn't work out.Also another thing is, I would eat every thing under the sun...well, not every thing just about.The thing is, now I see what I did back then in trying to loose weight  that didn't work for me,and I'm  changing what will.If your not following me here's example of what I'm talking about.OK, the thing is,I thought there is a gennie in a bottle that can grant me a wish to make me small at the snap of a hand,I know that it that's not possible but wishing,and hoping to loose weight with the push walking for an hour,had me believing so.
I know  that their is no way in hell that could possibly  happen.Suffice to say I really thought  if I walk or push my self hard with  some type  way or another I was going to loose weight,fast. I know,I know what  thinking,what hell is she  talking about? "Snap of finger""Gennie in a bottle" What kind of thinking is that?It's the kind thinking when a big person who's been big her whole entire life  want to loose weight wishing it would happen. Now,I don't think that.Why? Because I'm in no rush for to loose weight.See the thing is, last time I want to prove something,and I kind of wanted to prove to myself it can be done. I know,boy,what a day dreamer!Also, another thing about this weight loose  thing is,I'm walking every day instead of an hour I walk for 20 minutes at the most.This is first time I every walk for a whole two weeks straight without getting overwhelmed by it.Another I added working out at home to list,that's is another thing that I haven't done ever.Don't get me wrong I was sore for the first two weeks,and out of breath from walking.But, in a way it was a good kind of soreness that I've welcomed.Why rush to loose weight when truthfully I know it's going to take some time  to do,so why not  do it right and enjoy doing it.Oh!I musting  forget I had added a healthy way eating...well, not quite,
Let me explain since I'm on a budget so I choose to modify what I eat.So,I'm not completely cutting out everything,I'm just it doing in moderation.Don't get  wrong I'm not going to just eat what ever I want is under the sun,I will probably have it ever blue moon or eventually try to gradually cut back on it,and  it will eventually be out of my way of eating.
I'm sorta of on this weight lose journey (if it's called that) of  eating healthy,and a slimmer me,and that's not say their will not be  some stumble blocks in my path thrown my way.But,This time I think I got it,I really do.They say with age there is wisdom.I don't know about any wisdom,I  just think, it finally clicked.
NOW,If I can find a man.lol.......That should be my next topic.


    Until next time,
                Ciao!

No comments: