Jan 24, 2013

Believing In Karma

                                                                
KARMA-
1.actions determining future state: in Hindu and Buddhist philosophy, the quality of somebody's current and future lives as determined by that person's behavior in this and in previous lives

2.
atmosphere: the atmosphere radiated by a place, situation, person, or object ( informal )

3.
destiny: destiny or fate

Do you believe in karma? Like when, what goes around will eventually come back around,I kind of do.Like when people in general think what they do to others is ok for them to do, because they see others doing it  to some one or some thing then it's ok for them to do it.I was always wonder about the consequences of my actions. When I was a kid I use to do anthing I was challenge to do.You say what's that got to do with Karma ,..well nothing but,for the fact is when I had my car accident in 1984 my whole life had change,and I view life completely different.Meaning I'm more sensitive to others, and I have empathty when I think of others,not that I didn't before.But it just that I often wonder if I wasn't in  a car accident would I have the same thoughts or fellings as I do know, or would it even enter my train of thought,I seriously don' think not.
I know what you thinking as you read the first paragrph about me as a kid,and what it has to do with Karma.It just that  I wa thinking about what if's,and my believe  on this Karma thing.
But,back to about believing in karma....I seriously believe that what you do to others will eventually come around to you.Now,what I  believe it won't be in the same sense as you do others or maybe it will.It might  be in a certain ways you probably think it just a stroke of bad luck.I'm guessing.Do I believe at the snap of a hand that karma will get some one.NO! but,I do believe in do time karma will sneak up  on some one when they least expect it.Do I hoping or wish for  for karma?NO! What I do believe two wrongs don't make it right,and you if  you see others doing something yo consider to be wrong thwen why do it.Let's just put it this way, you don't   wwant to what conder a harsh deed done to some you either care about orr love.Now,don't get me wrong I think it's ok to have fun every now and thenor playing the dirty dozens  or casing as some one might call it but if  it's gonnause ase a bullying tacted then I say,KARMA is a bitch. what goes around do comes back around.
Oh!Have yo ever heard somebody  if some one is  doing you wrong kill them with kindness.DoI believe that,and what it got to do with karma.First off,I did believe being nice to some one,and respectful will help,I'm starting think about the being kind to people part who wish,tease,taunt,laugh at instead of with you Should I still be kind to those  that does that.Hm mm? I'm have to get back to that one.Killing with kindness really doen't have nothing to do with karma, at least I don't think that it does I may be wrong ,but who knows.


In all I feel if you doing some one wrong,and others are joining in and doing it, just  togain attention by  doing somebody wrong,then I do believe in karma,and I also believe time is key. This is just my brief opinion on karma ,and some of my anaolgy maybe wrong,like I said  this is just a brief opinion of what I think about karma.


                             until next time
                                   Ciao!

No comments: