May 18, 2013

Mom Accused of Attacking Daughter's Bully - Local News - Philadelphia, PA | NBC News

                                                   
I always talk about how  the person that's being bullied to keep their confidence up.But I surely don't agree with this article of  this mother going and hurting another child.In my personal opinion I would of requested a meeting with the parent of the child  who's was bullying the other.Because the lady that attack the other child left it open for the other parent,to say my child doesn't bully no one.How do you know what you child do,when you're not around.And not saying that all kids/teens don't listen to their parents,but I feel they act differently when their parent isn't around. Read this article for more details of what I'm talking.Mom Accused of Attacking Daughter's Bully - Local News - Philadelphia, PA | NBC News
I can partially understand this mother wanted to protect or solve the problem of her child being bullied ,but hurting/attacking a child/teen isn't the answer,in my humble opinion.I don't have any kids,but I will admit if my child/teen was being bullied I would be angry as well.But, it would never enter in my mind to harm another child/teen the same age as my own. I don't why I feel so strong for kids,teens,adult that's being bullied.I mean I was talk about from my preteen/teen about my leg being shorter than the other,but not to to the point of physical contact.I just dealt with it the best way I know how,and these kids,teens,adult today are using suicide as a way out of being bullied,and in my eye it's unacceptable to me.
 


                                               Until next time,
                                                   Ciao!

No comments: