Mar 7, 2011

MASKING THE TRUTH

I can't believe I'm doing this I sholuld turn around and go back home.This is not like me iIcan't believe Gayle convince me to do some thing like this.I got nerve to call miss thang and ask her where she find a place like this.My heart just racing thinking about going to a place like this especiallly alone.Dammit Gayles husband had to come home on the night I decide I want to go and checK this place out.Dammit!The house that I was going to was in well to do surburbs. I mean the the lawns were manicure the the streets wer clean enough were you could eat off of them.I turn on to creek ave driving down the bliock slow to look at all the mansions and think thats going to be me one day.I pull up at the bottom of Laurel Lane dr.I sat there for a moment and anticipating on whether I should go up in this mansion.I heart felt like it was fluttering and it was because I was nervous or excited at the same time.I found my self pulling up the long driveway.


there were alot of cars park at the top of the mansion and some park along the side the driveway. I was looking at every car as I ease my way up th drive way to the mansion.I stop for a moment and look at all the cars in front and there was no where I could park. I started backing back down the drive way.slowly but with a stead pace I got almost to the in of the drive way then I stop I was going to turn around and go back home something stopme from doing that.I sat there for a moment I was frantically thinking what should Ido.I should call Gayle cuss her ass out for suggesting I should go to something like this.A car horn honk behind me so I move over to the only spot I seen available. the car ease on by I couldn't see who was inside because the windows was tinted.I was park at the end of the drive way and I notce that I had turn the ignition off.I got out of the car and stood there for a moment I look at my wedding ring,I took it off and put it the glove compartment.



I lock my car door turn on my alarm as if some one was going steal it in this neighborhood force of habbt.I began walking slow up the drive way.their was a slight breeze in the air and it was still warm out in chicago for september.I stop in the middle of the drive way look at the masion with all light s on the drive way was full to capacity I started walking towards my carI got have way down the drive way and turn around I'm here I said to I might as well go through with it. I found my self manuvering through all the cars the was park at the door step.once I got pass the cars I was at the door step of the masion then I realize that I left my phone in the car.I panic for moment at what if something jumps off Gayle knows were I'm at.



I was at the door step and I was feeling a little anxious about going in I want to turn around and go get my phone an call Gayle and let her know how nervous I was. I could hear her saying you chicken what you call me for. I look at this big oak door that look like its been import from italy like I know how door looks initaly it just sound good saying it.I rang the door bell the door opens and a man well something with some horns sticking out of his head stood there with a gold saronge around his waist his chest bare showing all six yes i count six pack abs his arms were scuplted to perfection i couldn't help but to stare at him or it.



there was a brief moment of silence then he ask are you waiting for Theresa I look at him all puzzled Thereasa I don't know any Theresa.He just stood there waiting for my response oh I forgot Gayle told me thats there silly code to see if your a cop or not,and that you have to give your name that you go by. She said you don't suppose to use your real name you make a nameup.stand there it look like he was about to close the door no I'm ....I had to think for a moment of a name.Then it came to me its Al I said to him but he just stood there for moment without saying a word.my heart started beating fast i'm thinking i should just for get it. he starting to creep me out he got nice body an all but damn whats with the silent treatment.He must of seen i was nervous because he pointed to the object i had in my hand.



I slid my mask on and walk through the dimly lit masion i saw so many mask i was just walking around looking at all the different mask.I didn't see the man from the front door nowhere at least he was kind of familar tome amongest all these other masks. their were rabbits,clowns,bumble bees and not mention what they had onI mean the lack of what they didn't have onThe waiter with cop latex outfit on was serving drinks I need one so I grab a glass of wine and took a swig of it.I continue to wlak around the masion as I notice certain people were having sex in the open i was in shock but still watching . their were was a couples engaging in a threesome ,their was a man and a women having sex on the bar stools then there was this man on the floor been lead by this women with leash in her hand,and this couple in the far right corner i don't if the came together but she was giving he a blow job of life tmeand from the looks of it he was enjoying ever minute of it.



I felt a little wet because his dick started getting bigger the more she suck it I had look the other way because that was my kind of action but i was a little nervous about approaching him she would had to step aside.i mean this is my first time ever being in a place like this,and i was nervous about apporaching some of the gentlemen that were here I mean i wasn't ugly but no one could tell with me having this mask on but my body was looking extra tight in the lingerie i was wearin I stood 5'2 about all of 120lbs my best asset was my ass of course it made a nigga stand at attention.Maybe thats why i being approach by alot of couples.I'm so full off my self right now or maybe its the wine i'm drinkin but i only had one glass.



I was feelin good from it and i got another one i move around the masion looking at all the sex act some look familiar some didn't some lok straight up strange.Istill haven't seen the guy from the door yet and i was getting tired from getting hit on from all these different mask of people couples, ladies ,men they were all asking the same thing did i come alone.I was getting mad expliain the same answer over and over again i found me a spot in the hallway so i could breathe for a moment it was definitely warm in those different areas.I stood next what appeared to be an expensive painting,I'm guessing.i began sipping on the wine as i notice a winding stair case in front of me.I was curious to know what was up their.I quicly ran up the stairs before anyone can see me.



Their were quite a few doors i didn't know which to look in first my curriosity stop when i heard a lady moan at the top of her lungs what i thought sounded like a lady.I started to head back down stairs and find my way to the front door.i still didn't see the man from the front door and i was getting quite bored with all the sex and all the unwanted sex advances.On the third step down I heard a door open I turn around and a couple came running out down pass me.As i was about to continue go down i hear are you leaving It was the man with the six pack abs and the horns standing at the top of the steps.I had this big huge smile on my face but he couldn't see it.



I tried to play coy and said yes i didn't find anything or anyone that interest me he started laughing what was funny .I can tell you never been to these type of parties he leanover and reach his hand out i wait for a moment then i put my hand in his he lead me down the hallway pass a room that was open that smell nothing like ass I tried to hold my breath but the scent went up my nose i cough a bit... you ok ..yeah....we stop at one of the many doors in the hallway he lead me into what appear to the biggest bed room i ever seen not mention the bed was huge.He sat there on the bed wearing this big sex smile I wasf eeling a little nervous and warm at the same time.He got up from the bed walk towards me and lead me to the bed. he started kissing on my neck and rubbing my stomach i want him to stop but i was feeling it.I didn't have a care in the world at that point. the way he was kissing my neck the bottom part of my ligerie got soakin wet.He spun me around and threw me on the he bed I ease on back as he crawl onto it.He look like animal getting read to attack his prey.







F.A.Ellis aspiring author/poet
All Rights reseved byF.a.Ellis

No comments: