Aug 7, 2012

PSYCHO BITCH (definitely unedited)MANUSCRIPT Explicited

                                                                             

I was deep in thought when my phone rang is this still the  mayors office of special events the voice said well it depends on what kind of event your looking for im looking for what ever your offering it took me awhile but it was the same voice who had called ealier while I was sitting in Angelia drive way are you down town no im north but I can meet you where ever you are that wouldn’t be no problem well im on Dorchester and Granville where they building the mini mall at no problem be there in a second I’ll be behind the site in a blue blazer alright then and I hung up and made a u-turn and was headed to the Doechester mall i could tell this person wasn’t from around hear he sound a little skeptical about where he was I got there in no time flat I drove around  what soon to be the parking lot and I didn’t see a blue blazer and I remember he said he was behind the the site perfect the  parking lot he was park way over in a corner where they had cinder blocks  I pull up beside him and shut my car off he unlock the door and I got in ready for some action but first before I did any thing he gave me a wade of money and that’s when the second person from the back seat appeared so mommi what you gonna do are you gonna do both us at the same time or one at a time it doesn’t make a damn bit of difference to either one of us they both  look serious and they weren’t playing around I got frantic for a moment and had to compose my self and not let  them see I wasn’t on my game I never done two before not at the same time well its first for ever thing this here is thousand dollars he handed me and I was about to give them the time of there lifes  I had to put my other plans on hold i mean there are two of them instead of the usual one I can handle the one but two will be a problem oh well time to get to business I crawl in the back seat and said  what you guys waiting on that’s what the fuck im talking about the driver got out of the car and prerceed to the back  I was already sucking on the guys dick in theback I had my ass already up in the air ready for  the other dick but I forgot I had on shorts and he was struggling and trying to get my  shorts down I pulled off my top and unbuckle my shorts and expose my body  to both of them it seem to get there dick hard when I took control continue to suck on the one mans dick while the other was trying to get in position from the feel of things I can see why he had get in postion he wasn’t working with anything but for a thouusand dollars I’ll make his dick feel like a mandingo dick he ease his way in then all of sudden he start pumping me like damn teenager would do I stop from sucking the other mans dick and made a ooo ahhh sound to let them know i was enjoying it when they heard that the man in from th back seat  slam my head back down on his dick and the other well he was tring to get his nut off but his dick wasn’t hitting anything  and I was about tired of him sliping out  and putting in as though he was gonna really do some thing I moan as I was licking the head of other man dick wishing he get in back of me and hit that spot were I have a comlete orgasim  his partner wasn’t doin a thang he finally had  cum if he hadn't moan  I wouldn’t knowed he done anything  so  now for the really good dick that I was waiting for  they switch postion and I put my whole entire mouth around ole boys penis I mean he was working with any thing and when I did that he let out a moan like a woman  I stop for a second to see if I wa pleasuring him when the other guy slide in the back and positin my hips slid in every so softly,and with  with his hands on my ass and started hitting my spot  right off hand with a gentle stroke I cood like a cat and oooo like i was in obilivion  the other man look at me and took my head on his dick I  swollowed his dick whole that really impress him I guess a female haven’t done it to him I was suck the shit out of his dick because of the money they both had shelled out the man from the back set was hitting it so good I had to raise my head twice to rub my clit it was so hard oh boy from the front knew the ther guy was pleasure me good because he shove my face back down to his dicki suck it I deep throat that tiny as much as I can while I was getting the best dick I ever had I couldn’t concentrate the dick was so good I keep raising my head and ole boy was getting mad so he got out the truck and lite a cigarette I couldn't say any thing because what ole boy was laying on me I was tongue tide and he was hitting it from every angle his dick  was sooo hard i felt every stroke my butt was hitting his hips like they were claping he flip me  over and it was on he rub clit as if to play with it and I arch my back and grab the head rest  he didn’t break traction at all infact I think we both was enjoying each other I moan so loud that other man  come to the window and peep inside the truck he look like he was real piss off I didn’t give fuck at this moment i was getting the best dick I ever had damn I  couldn't speak or talk both us was eye to eye  as he was hmy pussy go numb  he slip out a few times but  he got  right back in place and in the heat  of it all  we both moan  I oooo and ahhh at  every stroke he   hit  me with and I juist realize something he last a long time better than his friend did  that’s when his friend knock on the window talkin about hurry up we got go we I can tell he was getting ready to cum and I  wanted to catch his juices in my mouth i felt him getting read to unload his milky cum I pull his dick up t o my mouth and receive every bit of his juice he had the ugliest face you want to se but it was cute in a way his friend on the outside saw what happened and jump back inside thre driver seat  we could barely talk  because we both were out of breathe and tire from all the good fucking  he gave me a smile and a wink while he zipped up his pants I smile right back at him while  I saw his friend looking in the rearview mirrior I put my clothes back on and slide out the door while his friend stood out there holding it open as I was exiting the truck he handed me something I played it off and slide into my shorts because his friend was watching us like a hawk I had a smile on face told them both you both were  good I was lying threw my teeth and oh boy could see it too I mean if you are six feet  one and three hundred pounds in solid muscle I expect you to bring it  but I guess that's  myth  about all tall men because his friend was every bit of five eight and packing a man ingo dick  its been fun and I walk back to my car and turn around ole boy from the back seat was standing there still looking at me getting into my car you boys have my number if you need a little attention  the guy from the back seat said yes we do while the other was staring me down like I stole some thing from him I gave  them both them a smile and the man from the back got in the passager side of the o f the truck and they pull of like a bat out hell but not before the other man cut me a look of degrace like yeah Im not finish with you I broaden my  smile and buckle my seat belt and start my car it was dark behind  the abandon mall the  was the truck was gone I found my self still smiling fron the the man in the back seat he gave mre some thing I turn on the light in the car and pull out a card Michael Reese realitys with his office number on it and his cell number I smile and laugh at the same time because this card I was going to keep with all that good dick he just gave me I turn off the light inside the car you think you’re the shit don’t you Uncle Ernie said while a silouette of sat in the back seat I didn’t see any body else behind here besides it was to dark to tell if there was any body lurking about I pull on around to the front of the building were there was more light you think you done a good job I could do better than them guys did i stop real fast causing  my breaks to screach real loud the truck in the back almost hit me i turn around now you listen hear you mutherfucker that’s why yo ass is dead know because of what you did to me  to you  whos dead and why are you dead Uncle Ernie and yeah don’t call me Uncle no more you don’t deserve to have an uncle find bye me I felt some body was watching me from behind so I look up and wondering why the truck didn’t just go around me but it just sat there I look at it and I felt a streak of embarassment come over me when I saw who it was
it was the guys I got through  fuckin both were staring at me in shock like who is this bitch talking to Uncle Ernie turn around and saw what i was staring at  you  busted may be they can see me to he turn around and started yellin here I am here I am come and get this crazy bitch I had a little smirk on my face as I look at  Michael right in the eye and I pull on off mad as hell why fuck you always got to be messin up every thing i made a sharp turn t  se if they would follow me I keep on driving  because I knew the blue truck was still following me if only that mutherfucker was alone I would took care of him back at the mall i speed up and he speed up I turn a corner he turn a corner this muther fucker want to play games well game on you no good 

No comments: