May 19, 2012

HOW MY YEAR IS TURNING OUT SO FAR...

Well,well this year is going by real fast I must say...the goal or the dreams I want to accomplish is surely slipping away.well,in my opinion it is.But before I go  into details of what was suppose to be a some what of a great year.Let me start off by saying I close  one of two of my social accounts.You might as well say  I went on a hiatus from both of them,and it feels good.I don't know or can say when I'll be back or if I ever will be back. They both are social sites and the people I came in contact with wasn't being social,just a little bit nosy,if you  ask me.



So, I'm not on any social network I  wanted to just focus on my blogging,and get in-tune with them,but so far blogging has some what  been on a back burner sorta speak.I don't know what it is, I know I love blogging reading,and writing....I want to say it's procrastination but I will have to admit some of it part laziness too.At the beginning of the year I had promise my self  I would stay focus,and just keep up with my blogging.

Well, so far it's an up hill battle that I'm struggling to win.

I'm not going to harbor to long on could of or should of when it comes down to it .It's up to me to put my butt in gear,and do what I want to get done or I'm  going to make the same promises(excuses) I made at the beginning of the year for my new years resolution.And I'm tired of making promise to myself and not fulfilling them.Theirs is an old saying the only person you are fooling is your self. ....hmmmmmm?!

No comments: